Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,579   Online: 1174

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cambo SC and similar cameras utilize 6x6 bellows, you might find a camera or bellows uber-cheap on auction sites.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have one here. It wouldn't be worth posting the whole body to you but if I can work out how to remove them, I could send the inner bellows to you.
    Are the bellows you mention square? I need bellows that are around 2.5x2.5 - 3x3 inches with reasonable extension (haven't figured out exactly how long yet).

Since I'm pretty specific about the size and dimensions I need, I'll probably just end up making a set. I'll go either the Gaffers tape route or maybe put a little more effort into it and do as Ian has sugested.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragomeni View Post
    Are the bellows you mention square? I need bellows that are around 2.5x2.5 - 3x3 inches with reasonable extension (haven't figured out exactly how long yet).

Since I'm pretty specific about the size and dimensions I need, I'll probably just end up making a set. I'll go either the Gaffers tape route or maybe put a little more effort into it and do as Ian has sugested.
    If I had time I'd make some for you Too many issues/problems and zero time

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    As I have plans to use the outer, rectangular bellows myself, I might have a go at taking the body apart tomorrow. I will let you know what I find. I suspect that the internal dimensions are at least 2.25" square.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I had time I'd make some for you Too many issues/problems and zero time
    Haha no worries. I like making stuff anyway so I'm kind of looking forward to making them.

As I have plans to use the outer, rectangular bellows myself, I might have a go at taking the body apart tomorrow. I will let you know what I find. I suspect that the internal dimensions are at least 2.25" square.
    Definitely let me know when you get it all taken apart. Thanks!
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Definitely let me know when you get it all taken apart. Thanks!
    Bad news unfortunately. As the bellows does not go as far as the film plane, it doesn't need to be full width/height.

These bellows have an internal dimension of 40mm or about 1.6" so I think the DIY approach is your best option now. Sorry.

This probably also means that the outer bellows is too small for what I had planned!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Darn, no worries. Thanks for checking! I appreciate it!
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you considered scavenging the bellows from a Polaroid?
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to see what polaroids i have stored away tonight to see if any have square bellows. Beign square is important for the purposes of this project. It'll be a nice surprise if I have acceptable bellows in a box somewhere
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The bellows on my 110a are rectangular, but I'm sure there must be a couple of models that utilized square ones.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin