Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,640   Online: 732

Shooter
    4x5 Format

WTB: Burke & James Press back springs

Hi all,

I recently used that giant auction site to buy a fixer-upper B&J Press. My first foray into LF.

The long bottom spring is broken about 3/8" from it's connection to the glass holder, which makes the ground glass holder pop out at annoying and inconvenient intervals. (Learned pretty quickly how to grind my own glass )

Would love to buy a pair of these from a B&J Press -OR- a pair of Graflex springs off of an old Speed if one could verify that they would fit. Heck, even if they're close I'd almost take my chances with it.

Thanks in advance,
    Craig

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sell you a B&J press 4x5. Reskinned. Rangefinders removed but I still have them. Fold down back and shade removed as they were junk. Does not hurt if you use a focusing cloth. PM (or email from my profile) if interested.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Springs from my B&J and Anniversary model Speed Graphics appear nearly identical. PM sent.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Found a pair. Thank you for your quick responses.

-Craig

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin