Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,790   Online: 708

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

35mmslide projector

Need a workable projector using Sawyers type trays. Must work and must have the slide editing feature--a slide carrier that can be pulled up during projection to reorient slide. Sawyers, Minolta, Nikon, Practica, and similar model. Please give type and price.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have a leizt projector you can have for cost of shipping. I dont know if if it a sawyers type tray or not. how can I tell?
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    To the best of my knowledge, the Leitz machines used a curpean-type rectangular ca 36 slide, sliding magazine that went through front to back. Laqter they adopted the Kodak carousel, a rotary tray which mounted on top of the projecter. The Sawyers roto-trays (as they were called) were held vertically in the machine.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ah ok I know what you are talking about. I will keep my eye out for you. ive seen them at thrift stores before. But I've pretty much settled on kodaks. Ug, I have like six projectors now.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin