Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,525   Posts: 1,572,353   Online: 1000

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Gossen Luna Pro SBC (silicon Blue Cell)

I am looking for a fully functional Gossen Luna Pro SBC, hopefully with a battery so I can try it as soon as I get it. Please PM me the price and details/pictures if possible. Thank you.

Shooter
    Large Format

Luna Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ColdEye View Post
    I am looking for a fully functional Gossen Luna Pro SBC, hopefully with a battery so I can try it as soon as I get it. Please PM me the price and details/pictures if possible. Thank you.
    I have a Gossen Luna Pro F so it is good for flash as well... It is a fantastic meter and very accurate...I have some attachments for it as well..

I will get back to you on price...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks john! please do pm me the price.

Shooter
    Large Format
    HI again.

The meter comes with a leather case, has a functional alkaline 9 volt battery meters flash as well as continuous incident light.... I also have a Luna brochure on the meter.... It is in very nice shape with a few negliable scratches..

I was never able to take really good pictures until I got this meter... I used to have a top of the line Sekonic and I can not figure out why people buy them as they are junk.......

I found some attachments for the Lunapro F... A enlarger attachment, and a copy attachment ( used for making copies of transparancies. It is a nice tool for the darkroom...

this is a silicon blue cell meter and will measure ISO .8 to 100,000 or 1/4000 of a second to 8 hours exposure! New this meter cost $470 and the assessories were $160.

Price $85 for all ( will not divide) .... My Pay Pal account is johnjohnc@att.net. Shipping is $7.00

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks! So $92 total? I'll get it. thank you so much for this.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin