Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,808   Online: 1033

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB Canon A-1 part: AT dial guard and screw

Looking for a small part for my Canon A-1; the guard that pops up to lock the AT dial is missing, along with the screw. If anyone has this part for sale, please contact me with a suggested price. I haven't been able to find a place that will quote it yet. Or if you know of any good sources for parts ...
    Many thanks
    Dana
    San Francisco, CA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You may find something on the bay, as-is for parts will get a couple of hundred hits. A1's for as little as $5-$10 plus shipping.
    There are also sub-catagories like film photography or vintage.

I never thought of looking for camera parts there but geez they're abundant.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You could ask KEH.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks John and Jeff. I was hoping to avoid buying a whole 'nother dead camera body for the one part. I'll keep checking ebay but no luck yet; KEH does repairs but all I need is the screw and part.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've got an A-1 I'm using for parts... I can send you the guard and screw for free as long as you pay shipping costs are. I'm near DC, so it would have to go across country, but that's better than nothing, right? PM me if you're interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks kerrybr - PM'd you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin