Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,414   Online: 934

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

WTB: User Mamiya 7 + Lens

I've been trying to get back into medium format lately and just went through a poor experience buying a Rolleiflex (had to return it) (Note: Wasn't on the forum).

However, ultimately what I want is a Mamiya 7, typically they have been out of my price-range though. If you have one that you're willing to part with I would love to talk with you!
    - Abram

Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Abram,

I have a pristine outfit that includes: 7II, 50 w aux finder, 80, 150, all with hoods and caps + Mamiya polarizer that I've been contemplating selling only as a kit.

My other cameras include pano's, MF, LF, and alas ULF.

M. Legan
    Chicago, IL

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi There,

Tempting as it may be, I unfortunately don't have the funds to acquire a kit like that (though it does sound perfect!)

I will have to pass and continue to wait on getting an M7..

Thank you though.
    - Abram

Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    You might want to join www.rangefinderforum.com so you can respond when what you do want shows up in their classified section. Another place they come up often is the Large Format Forum. Again you have to sign up to communicate.
    http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/index.php
    I realize 6x7cm is not LF, but often a LF shooter is trying to raise cash to buy something he wants.

Both forums have user to multi piece packages such as posted above. You just have to wait for someone to decide to sell. In either case you are likely to be treated better than eBay, but of course there are no guarantees.

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin