Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,687   Posts: 1,482,348   Online: 860

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTB: Hasselblad lenses

Looking for Hasselblad lenses that will fit the regular bodies (500C, 503 and whatnot) in the lower focal lengths (below 150mm).

I REALLY don't mind them being in used condition, I actually prefer them that way since they are cheaper. As long as they work perfectly of course.

Please message me your price and I would appreciate pictures as well.

Thank you!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a 80 T*, that was just CLA'd and works perfect. Let me know if you are interested. It comes with both caps, hood and filter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a nice 40mm C T* lens with both caps (front ones are hard to find) A lens hood (not as rare but wonderful to have) and a custom made leather lens cap/hood like a nikon 300mm+ lens has instead of a front lens cap. It is beautiful hand made for me with basket weave tooling. Only one in the world, unless someone else had made one. Had it made by a leather worker, its a piece of art!

Glass is pristine, CLA'd in 2007 I believe, have the paperwork.

I'm motivated. It's a very wonderful lens.
    Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin