Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,069   Online: 898

Thread: WTB flash bulbs

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB flash bulbs

Hi All,
    I need flash bulbs....#5 or press 25s are my first choice. Perfer clear but will take blue if offered. Also looking for #2, #3, #22, #11 bulbs. I need a bunch or I will resort to flash powder !

thanks
    david
    david
    Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You may want to check some of the movie supply houses in Hollywood. I sold them several cases of Press 75 bulbs (MAZDAS). These babies would light up a football field from a small aircraft, no kidding. I used them to photograph the WEBN fireworks in Cincinnati years back from the top of a 12 story building and as the fireworks lit the sky, the Press 75 bulbs lit up the Kentucky side of the river banks from across the river, using a clamp light and 9 volt battery to trigger them.

I got $ 32 dollars a piece for these hummers when I sold them to a Hollywood supply company and they paid for the hotel at Yosemite for 5 days. I know where 5 more cases are (12 ea), but my friend will not part with them, yet. When we were young the two of us played with these all the time, his father dealt with military surplus and he had skids of them in the early 1970s.

Good luck on your search, If you do find any Press 75 bulbs, PM me, I'll show you some really cool and stupid fun things to do with them.... I'm still a kid at heart.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    By #2 and #3, do you mean M2 and M3 (I'm not sure if they are the same or not)?
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry i was not more clear....the BIG #2 and #3
    david
    Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have bought over 800 5, 5B, 25, 25B, #2 and #22 on eBay. I am averaging under $1 each with shipping for the 5s and 25s. PM me for details.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin