Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,860   Online: 830

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Arca-Swiss F (kit)

Hi,

I am looking for an Arca-Swiss f monorail system. I would be interested in a complete kit with lenses or just camera and bellows.

Please send me a PM if you can offer such a system and let me know what the price would be.

Kindest regards
    Dennis
    ---
    There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
    ~ Ansel Adams

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If you are in the US, check www.lensfielders.com, maybe they have something in stock. I've had good experiences with them.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    If you are in the US, check www.lensfielders.com, maybe they have something in stock. I've had good experiences with them.
    Thank you Jerevan, that indeed is a great advice. I actually found one on their website!
    ---
    There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
    ~ Ansel Adams

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin