Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,270   Online: 848

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Out of Date Color Negative Film (35mm)

Now that I have quite a lot of OOD BW film for me to play with, I would like to buy some OOD Color Negative film for 35mm. Just looking for stuff to try. Any brand will do, but I am partial to Fuji Film. Pm me on details on what you got and price please. Payment is by USPS MO. Thank you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Check the 'Bay. There's usually loads of expired film on there. Sometimes I wonder where they get so much of it...is there a field I don't know about, where drugstores dump their expired film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, there a quite a lot there. But payments are made via Paypal, and I don't do Paypal now. Maybe they hoard it or something, it's usually the 24exps.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdEye View Post
    Yeah, there a quite a lot there. But payments are made via Paypal, and I don't do Paypal now. Maybe they hoard it or something, it's usually the 24exps.
    I don't do Paypal either (I think they're an unregulated scam and refuse to have any thing to do with them). Every Ebay vendor I have asked, has agreed to accept a USPS money order. I think the 'bay prohibits their advertising that other forms of payment are accepted. However, if you ask, it seems to be fine (and they get more money, since they don't need to pay Paypal's fees).

The mystical field where expired film is dumped is probably not being used any more anyhow...none of the stores around me seem to carry film any more...:-(

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oohh! Thanks for the tip! I didn't know that. Yeah, but somebody is definitely harvesting in that field. :P

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have some expired Kodak 400UC. It's in decent shape. Not spectacular. 10 rolls. How about $20.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you feel like buying bulk I have 3 100' rolls of Vericolor for 10$ a roll.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PMs sent.

Shooter
    35mm
    This stuff is really expired. If you'd like some I'd be happy to use my own PayPal and ship it to you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180736661812...#ht_500wt_1272

But it works well:

http://wolfeye.smugmug.com/photos/i-...QhR9Fc8-XL.jpg
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the kind offer. but I guess I'll pass, 12xps are kinda low.

Looking for a few more, something like a iso 100 or below. (Fuji superia and the likes)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin