Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,801   Online: 962

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Looking for a LF lens for a project (US)

I am toying with an idea of making my own panoramic camera.

If you have a LF lens/shutter in "I'm probably not going to use this" stage, I am interested in buying it from you. I am looking for focal length considered normal to wide in either 4x5 or 5x7 format. It has to work - meaning shutter must fire and reasonably accurate and lens can have some marks but shouldn't be that bad that it'll show in the final result.

As this is my experiment, I would rather not spend all that much. Please let me know what you have and how much you'd want for it. I'm in Central Florida, US.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hey there. I have a couple of lenses that may do the trick. I have a 65mm f8 ilex wide-angle lens. it is not labeled as such, but I have another one exactly the same that is labeled. I think i have it in a size 00 prontor-press shutter. The shutter needs to be marked for the aperture. It should cover 4x5 but I can test it out for you if you are interested. I would probably sell it for around $100

I should also have a tominon 127mm lens I can send you on the cheap.

I am not too sure what you are looking for.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin