Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,182   Online: 819

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: 8x10" LF camera outfit for portraiture

WTB: 8x10 large format camera outfit (for portraiture) and storage case. I can be contacted here. Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do you hang out at LFPF? Chances of getting one are better there. The downside, you have to be a member there minimum 30 days before they let you access the ads. Of course, if 4x5 would do, I can hook you up for a reasonable price.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hey Nic-

do you have any idea what lens you want to use with the format? Since you're aiming for portraiture, that would push me to think you're not thinking "field" camera but rather something like a Sinar in a modern camera, or an older Agfa/Ansco or Burke & James for a classic camera. There are some older Agfas that take a 7" lensboard that will let you use some of the bigger barrel-only classic portrait lenses. If you're planning to shoot modern lenses in Copal shutters, then sticking to a modern monorail like the Sinar makes sense.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin