Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,900   Posts: 1,555,797   Online: 864

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Minolta 16 / Minox things wanted...

I am messing about with 2 formats.. er is it 3/

5x7, Minolta 16, and Minox.

What I am looking for.

16mm film, bulk roll B+W not too out of date.
    Minox film of any sort... again still useable -not too far out of date. B+W prefered.

Also the Yashica Enlarger lens/carier thingy would be great!!! Yep I bet there are a few dozen of those around APUG users.

Minolta 16 ii Distance lens/filter and or Yellow filter... and any others you might have.
    I have the second Gen Minolta 16 that has the 1/500th shutter speed and B.

In case you are wondering I am trying to use a Yashica Electo Atoran for the Minox format.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try Goathill Photo for film.

I have some original Minolta 16 film cartridges. Film waaaaaay out of date, but good for reloading. I probably have a yellow filter.

Problem is that I won't be in same location as my "stuff" until after new year. Please PM me if interested.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Minolta 16mm daylight developing tank and a 16mm 10x14mm negative carrier for a Meopta (Czeck) enlarger.

Since I live across the Big Pond, postage will be a pain in the butt.....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin