Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,854   Posts: 1,582,911   Online: 983

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Ricoh Diacord (preferred) or Super Ricohflex or similar

Hi all,
    I was looking for a Minolta Autocord but now I'm looking for something a little cheaper. It appears there are a couple of relative sleepers--the Ricoh Diacord (aka Ricohflex Dia?), the Ricohmatic 225, and the Super Ricohflex. I'd prefer something on the Ricoh Diacord end, but open to any of the above or would consider something that's comparable. It needs to have clean glass and be full functioning and working well, but it doesn't need to be in perfect condition.

I'm actually doing this because I'm asking for it from my wife for Christmas. I'd probably communicate with you over pm and get your contact information. You would need to be ok with me passing on your contact info to my wife, who would then decide (or, less likely, not decide) to purchase it and I wouldn't know until Christmas I hope that's an ok arrangement for someone.

Let me know!

Adam

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    lol

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Drink more milk; it's a great spine builder.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Ricoh is a nice camera. I have the Diacord L. Hope someone helps you out.

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc B. View Post
    Drink more milk; it's a great spine builder.
    Well, you can't find these things off the shelves, and in an effort to keep the day a little exciting in our family we don't buy our own stuff for Christmas (who wants to do that?). I'm a student--we stick to our budget throughout the year, unfortunately TLRs aren't a part of it Christmas is my opportunity for new camera equipment
    Last edited by adam211; 12-08-2011 at 11:09 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Tell your wife to watch ebay, there are some listed but over priced in my opinion. I bought mine about 6 months ago, its in real good condition. The lightmeter still works and match's my hand held. I hope you find one.

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Minolta Autocord and I used to own a Ricohmatic 225. A fully functional R225 is going to be as expensive as an Autocord, it was Ricoh's top of the line TLR. They are also harder to find compared to an Autocord. The Diacords are very nice, you won't be disappointed. One of the main difference between a Diacord and the R225 is that like the Minolta Autocord, the 120 film runs from from the top of the camera to to take up spool on the bottom whereas the Diacords, like Rolleis and Yashicas, the film runs from the bottom of the camera to the top.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If your still looking for a Ricoh Diacord drop me a pm. You can check my feedback on ebay and itsy, I do not sell junk. If you wondering why, just got a roll back, and the images are terrible. None of my requests made and the closest Pro shop is a 3 hour round trip.

David
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Adam, I guess I do not know how to pm back, I though I sent one on the nineth and tryed again today. I reread the manual and I do not believe the setting used were correct. But I am not sure and I could not sell it not knowing there might be a problem. It will be after the holidays before I could get another roll shot and developed. I hope you find one, if not give me a shout.
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks, I got your pms. I found one via vpwphoto. I'll close this thread once I know for sure (I guess that'll be December 25th).

Also, I hope your next roll comes back great. Not so you can sell your camera, but so you like it and keep it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin