I foolishly loaned out a couple of my film aprons for developing 35mm film and don't know when (or if) I'll ever get them back. Film aprons are strips of flexible plastic as long as a 36-exposure roll of 35mm film, with wavy edges (like lasagna). You use them instead of reels to roll up 35mm film and then stick them into tanks for developing. I don't use enough 35mm to get good with the steel reels and these aprons are just super-simple to use and thus perfect for someone like me. If anyone has some, I'll be happy to pay for them. Thanks!