Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,530   Posts: 1,543,968   Online: 1112

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB Bronica SQA lens, 50mm, WLF, 120 backs.

Looking for some lenses to kit out my Bronica SQA stuff. Could use a 50mm or other wide angle, something longish, over 200mm, a WlF and some good 120 backs. If anyone would consider trades, I have a great C330 Pro kit with 4 lenses, filters and a bag. Also some large format stuff I'm not using.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What kind of large format stuff?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an old Calumet 4X5 in great shape. It's the one all the schools bought to teach photography back in the day, but it's in perfect shape. It has a rotating back. I also have a bunch of film holders for 4X5, a darkcloth, and a couple of lenses. Nothing to write home about, but decent enough. Currently this camera lives in my truck on a Tiltall tripod. I also have a Burk and James 5X7 with a Graflex lens board mount on the front. It's been stripped down to the maple finish and has red bellows and an additional back for 4X5. Also have film holders for the 5X7. Another 4X5 is a Sinar Alpina in great shape with a extension for the rail for macro shots and the original case.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin