Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,926   Online: 1025

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB-Unicolor Drum 120 reels

Hello All,
    Just received unicolor drum to develop 35 and 120 film. It came with 35mm reels but no 120.
    I am looking for 3-4 unicolor reels that will work in the drum.
    Thanks
    Arthur
    Last edited by FM2N; 12-15-2011 at 11:02 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Since the light trap in the Unicolor drum is totally in the lid, any reels that will fit into the drum will work. Jobo reels fit fineóno core needed. Even ss reels will work if they fit.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    That would be great but how is that possible? Since the drum rotates back and forth what locks the reels, if they are not original unicolor reels, into place so they don't move?
    Thanks

Shooter
    Large Format
    I must have misunderstood. When you spoke of film reels I assumed you meant the Unicolor film developing tank.

If you meant the Unicolor Print Drum, that was intended for developing color prints. It was never intended for roll film development to the best of my knowledge. I donít believe that itís practical for roll film development, although I have heard of experimenters using it for sheet films with some success.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Unicolor makes a drum for sheet film and a separate drum for 35 and 120 film. It works with the motorized based. I jusr received one that came with 35mm reels but they are not adjustable so now I am on the hunt for the 120 reels that fit this particular drum.
    Thanks

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have some but will need to get into my storage area. How many are you looking for?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks. I would love 3 or 4 if possible. Just so there is no confusion I need the reels that fit the drum tank which is used with the motor base not the reels for the day tank that you work with your hands.
    Arthur

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I believe these are the reels you are looking for. I have 3 that I can part with. I have plenty 35mm reels if you need more. They are in excellent shape. Does $20 shipped in the US sound reasonable?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20111215_220747.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I certainly don't mean to hijack this thread, but cosseboom, I'll gladly buy any 120 or 35mm reels that FM2N doesn't want. See my related post in the WTB forum and send me a msg. Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Cosseboom PM SENT

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin