Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,714   Posts: 1,514,748   Online: 810

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB Ries Tripod for 8"x10" Deardorff

Wondering if anyone has a good tripod that I can use with a Deardorff 810 camera? Thanks. (If you give me a good deal on it, I'll throw in a few lovely prints!! )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sent PM , then just realized you want a Ries.....mine is a Bogen 3051.
    Gary

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a heavy duty Bogen tripod with Head that would take it. Curt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does it have the spiky feet that the Reis has? Gary's Bogen looked great, but better for studio use. I'd like to find something that can work outside, too. Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry, I was off when I sent the message what I have is a heavy duty GITZO tripod with its typicall pointed feet. It can be used out doors and is sturdy If you are interested I will send you a photo tomorrow. Need to finish cooking my chicken curry or my wife will not be happy Curt
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneR View Post
    Does it have the spiky feet that the Reis has? Gary's Bogen looked great, but better for studio use. I'd like to find something that can work outside, too. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by curtca View Post
    Sorry, I was off when I sent the message what I have is a heavy duty GITZO tripod with its typicall pointed feet. It can be used out doors and is sturdy If you are interested I will send you a photo tomorrow. Need to finish cooking my chicken curry or my wife will not be happy Curt
    Would love to see a picture. Hope the curry was good last night!!! TIA

Shooter
    35mm
    The curry was good. I make it not with currypowder but with all the ingredients like coriander,cumin,fennel,blackmustard seeds, black cardomonpods, cinnamon, bayleaf and cloves.
    Here is a picture I put it on the tiled floor in the entryway with one foot tiles so you can see the size as well. Cheers Curt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000354.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Curt, that looks like a solid tripod, but I don't think it's going to quite work for me, and I think I've got a lead on a Ries, so I think I'm going to follow that for now, but thank you!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin