Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,629   Online: 962

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

WTB: Canon FL or FD Body

So in my quest to teach two of my friends 35mm photography and darkroom, I stumbled upon a craigslist ad that offered a couple FL lenses but now I need a body. With or without lightmeter (preferably with since they are learning), decent overall condition.

I don't want to put too much money into this since the camera is essentially being handed away, but hey, if it's another convert, come on!

Let me know or if there's anything I could trade, I'd entertain that as well.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have a bunch of FD stuff. I have T-50, T-70 and A-1 bodies that I don't use (I have another A-1 that I do use), a couple of flashes, and a number of lenses. Vivitar 28mm f2.8, Canon 135mm f2.5, a 70-210 (Vivitar I think). PM me if you're interested.

Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    I have an early FTb in very decent condition; it looks good (minor wear), the meter works and the speeds work except for the slowest two speeds. Email me at loocy@earthlink.net to discuss a price. I'm thinking in the $40-$50 range.

Andy
    Last edited by andrewc; 12-20-2011 at 10:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a very clean F1n with the speed finder and a Ftbn as well. I will sell but would rather trade for russian rangefinders or a TLR if you have any.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks for the replies guys! I'll try to get back to you in PMs during the next couple of days. I really wish I hadn't traded my set of Russion cameras, seriously!
    K.S. Klain

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin