Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,945   Online: 1011

Shooter
    35mm

Wtb : Luna Pro SBC

Here it is. Must be in good working condition . I have paypal. I live in Maryland , USA

Thanks,

Bryce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As a heads up - in most of the world outside the USA, including Canada, the Gossen Luna Pro SBC is badged as a Gossen Profisix.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM sent
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for letting me know Matt. That info could come in handy. Neanderman, i have replied. I think we are going to be able to come to a deal

Have a happy new year everyone!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin