Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,772   Posts: 1,516,540   Online: 857

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Konica Auto S2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Konica Auto S2

I have a “User” Konica Auto S2 for sale here - complete with a nice fast 45mm f/1.8 lens. It came from my father, who like me is down-sizing.

I would like $50.00 for this - either Canadian or US dollars (your choice). I won’t refuse to consider reasonable offers.

Shipping will be at the buyer’s cost.

There are some scuffs and scrapes, and there is no lens cap, but it does have the fitted case .

The rangefinder is apparently aligned correctly on the horizontal, but is out of alignment vertically. The viewfinder is reasonably clear and the rangefinder patch is easy to see.

The meter takes a 625/PX13 battery. There is an alkaline battery currently installed and the meter responds to light and currently (and in bright sunlight) gives readings that are within about ½ stop of the readings from my Gossen hand meter.

I’ve run a roll of film through it and the results at a few combinations of shutter speed and aperture seem good. As do shots at distances near infinity and at about 6 feet.

I see no problems with the seals, but they are certain to be old.

There are no signs of fungus or oil on the shutter/aperture blades. The shutter speeds sound okay.

Please see attached photos and ask any questions you may have.

The Fine Print:

Payment: Paypal only please. No “gift” option - I will absorb the cost. I’ll also pay 3% to APUG.

Shipping: I will ship via Canada Post from V4K 2Z9, but must insist on a trackable shipping mode. I will gladly ship internationally, but will only put accurate values and description on the customs forms.

All items sold AS-IS. FWIW, I have a few sales here on APUG with apparently positive results, and 100% positive feedback on ebay as mlkingeb (so far, mostly buying).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image01a-Konica Auto S2.jpg   Image02a-Konica Auto S2.jpg   Image03a-Konica Auto S2.jpg   Image04a-Konica Auto S2.jpg   Image05a-Konica Auto S2.jpg  

Image06a-Konica Auto S2.jpg   Image07a-Konica Auto S2.jpg   Image08a-Konica Auto S2.jpg   Image09a-Konica Auto S2.jpg   Image10a-Konica Auto S2.jpg  

Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I didn't already have 2 excellent examples of this camera, I'd hop in this one. GLWTS...RJ

Shooter
    35mm
    I too can vouch for this camera. It's a great little rangefinder!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have two of those... while I no longer use them much in favor of medium format, I agree these are cheap but great cameras, always underrated.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Its a great camera I love mine!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Awesome lens on this baby. I don't shoot mine enough...
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for all your support
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Admit it, you want this
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price Reduction: Now just $45.00 plus shipping!
    Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Still for sale??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin