Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,569   Online: 940

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

8 Piece Dodging Wand Set

8 Piece Dodging Wand Set

Nothing new here, just a nicely made set of tools for the serious darkroom printer.

• Lightweight and agile, all the wand flags are plain steel and the rods are thin, hard spring steel “music wire”. The wire will not bend, yet is thin enough to minimize the "tell-tale" shadow line on the print. All wands are easily held by the magnetic hanger which is a self-adhesive magnetic strip on a 14" long aluminum extrusion. Two flat head screws and plastic expansion wall anchors are provided for mounting at a convenient and accessible location.

• By rotating or angling the wands a wide variety of shadow shapes and sizes can be created. The rods are long enough to reach across large prints and keep your hands out of the light path, the "Mini Wiggler" lightens Uncle Joe's face on that 5x7 group photo. If an unusual or precise shape is needed, a paper cut-out can be attached with tape or a small magnet. Save that cut-out with your negative for next time...

$39 + $11 USPS shipping

Reinhold

More goodies here:
    www.Re-inventedPhotoEquip.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dodger detail 649.jpg   Dodger wall 649.jpg   Dodger set 649.jpg   Dodge cut-out 649.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, from the number of PM's recived, I'll need to make more of these treasures...

It seems like folks are looking for some real tools instead of dodgers cobbled together from a few bits and pieces laying around the house.

Reinhold

www.Re-inventedPhotoEquip.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Awesome site, Reinhold. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, I just went through sixteen sets of these in the last week or so.

I have four (4) sets on hand.
    If you'd like a set, they're ready to ship.

Reinhold

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I think I got one of those sixteen and started using this weekend, they are great!
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin