Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,945   Posts: 1,557,728   Online: 1157

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

8 boxes of 50 sheets Agfa MCC 11x14 glossy for sale

Hello -
    I have eight 50 sheet boxes of Agfa Multicontrast Classic FB paper for sale. The paper has been frozen since the day it was bought, and is still in its cardboard box. Any thoughts of what it might be worth? If you're interested, please contact me, and give me a price. Best of all - Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Stander View Post
    Hello -
    I have eight 50 sheet boxes of Agfa Multicontrast Classic FB paper for sale. The paper has been frozen since the day it was bought, and is still in its cardboard box. Any thoughts of what it might be worth? If you're interested, please contact me, and give me a price. Best of all - Ed
    I'd be interested in some if it prints okay. When was the last time you used some of this paper?
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Apug rules dictate you state a price, this is not an auction site.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The rules are stated here, and they are fairly simple: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...-ad-rules.html

APUG does not require that a price be stated, though it would be a good idea to do so, since that's what people are accustomed to here. There is no prohibition against auctions or any other kind of arrangement that people want to try within the classifieds, as long as everyone is honest and up front about it.

We do ask that people not use the classifieds to promote eBay or other off-site auctions, but we're even fairly lenient about that, so long as APUG members have had a reasonable opportunity to purchase the item before it goes to auction, and if it does, the seller should not create a new thread with the auction link, but just add it as a comment to the existing thread.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    I understand. I've have 16 boxes of the paper, and have been using it since purchasing it in 1995. It prints beautifully. The 8 boxes I've listed are more than I can use, hence the sale. I'd like $125 per box, but will entertain offers. I hope this meets with everyone's approval...
    Best - Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Stander View Post
    I'd like $125 per box
    If only it were matte or that pebbly finish, I would entertain a price like that as it was a very useful paper for bromoil process. But glossy is a no-go
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Size? Surface?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    14x11 glossy....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Duh! I must have had one of those late at night moments. Didn't look at the title.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Ed. Do you still have any of the Agfa MCC 11x14 for sale?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin