Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,347   Posts: 1,682,510   Online: 720

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Indiana.... yes you did and I thought it was rather low. At the time it was and I was/am ambivalent of selling my favourite camera but I haven't used it for six months so if you are interested, I will sell you the camera and lens hood for $1250US with you paying shipping/insurance and i will eat the paypal fees. Let me know please as I will try and put it on rangefinder as soon as i have time. Summers are busy for me but planning some road trips soon. Just bought $500 worth of Fuji Reala 120 as I use my hasselblad and a 617 shen hao..... Glad to know folks like you are still enjoying film.... I use digital for work but love that film look. Last night I was showing a friend some 16x20 prints from reala and the plaubel and Tuscany. Pretty darn nice.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I still have this camera and even found the original box it came in...... Camera and lens hood $1250US Just checked and shutter speeds are dead on accurate.That price does not include the rare hand grip.
    Last edited by jolimon; 03-20-2015 at 01:21 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tell me about the hand grip, please.
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Openly biased and unabashedly
    pro film and wet darkroom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Frank.... don't know what you need ... the grip is very rare.... usually sells for around $200US if you can ever find one. I would like to sell the camera first and then put up the grip. Or sell the whole package. That way if it doesn't sell, I still have a grip which I really like for walking around with this camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin