Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,834   Online: 971

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

For sale .... Plaubel Makina 67

Here is a fine camera that I bought new 30 years ago... great shape with some wear marks as per photos... bellows and rangefinder were last parts available from the canadian distributor so I had them
    installed a few years ago. Works great except of course the meter.... tiny thin wires always break and the meter was so/so. It is non functioning. Pristine glass always protected by uv filter. Plus this has the
    original hood, cap and the incredibly handy and rare grip. Grip is worth lots and makes it great to work with.....Amazingly sharp and fast 2.8 lens. I have four hasselblads and a fuji 6x9 rangefinder and this is
    a sad day but time to let it go to a new home. $1900 includes shipping and paypal fees for canada and usa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails makina67-2.jpg   makina67-3.jpg   makina67-5.jpg   makina67-11.jpg   makina67-12.jpg  

Funny - I have photographs on my wall taken with one of these - in the beautiful Canadian Rockies. Sharp beyond belief
    Mark
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What? No interest? If you are not familiar with this camera, you owe it to yourself to google it and get the specs.... folding 6x7cm camera with sharp f2.8 80mm Nikon lens. Precursor to the Bessa/Fuji 67 folding camera with German engineering. Easy to handle and great travel camera....would consider $1800 including shipping (canada/usa) and paypal fees PLUS you get the hand grip
    that everyone wants to buy!
    Richard

Shooter
    35mm
    sweeeet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great camera, but with the economy in the bin it's going to be a tough sell. You might want to try posting it on the Range Finder Forum (.com) classifieds.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jolimon View Post
    What? No interest?
    Trust me, PLENTY of interest! Just not the funds to back it up GLWS
    flickr

"A good photograph is one that makes the viewer so aware of the subject that they are unaware of the print."- Kodak
    "...if you find afterwards that you made a mistake, the price of the film and chemicals was...tuition!" - greybeard
    "The hard part isn’t the decisive moment or anything like that – it’s getting the film on the reel!" - John Szarkowski

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Economy seems to be in the toilet not the bin especially when it comes to disposable income. My artist friends are suffering.... tourism here in Banff National Park has dropped.... skiing is down.
    Oh darn....... wanted to sell some large format cameras and my Plaubel to finance a holiday. Or vitals for the kitchen! Oh well, someone will find the dollars for it at some point. It really is sweet
    and if it doesn't sell, I will likely be pretty happy.
    Cheers, Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Do you still have this for sale??

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yes, it is still for sale but not for low balling.... it is a very fine camera in great shape. The meter doesn't work but I never liked the meter anyways.
    Let me know asap as I was thinking of putting it on the big auction site.
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I made you a decent offer a year ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin