FS Mamiya RZ67 Pro *Complete* Kit: 2 Lenses, AE Prism, Grip, Case, More!
This is a full and complete Mamiya RZ67 6x7 outfit that will serve you well inside and outside the studio. Everything is in very good to excellent condition, and everything in the kit works perfectly. This is a film photographer's dream kit; there's really nothing that you can't do with it.
Note that the RZ, with the AE finder and the Winder attached, is fully automatic: you focus and press the shutter release -- that's it. And the strap with the L Grip (both included in this kit) make it much easier to manage than the RB, which is a bulky beast.
Comes with everything listed here:
- RZ67 Pro body with body caps, excellent condition cosmetically and functions perfectly
- 90mm Z lens, wide angle, no scratches, haze, etc: glass is clean and barrel looks great
- 180mm Z lens, telephoto / portrait, no scratches, haze, etc: glass is clean and barrel looks great
- AE Prism Finder, with cap, some internal dust but functions perfectly
- RZ Waist Level Finder
- RZ Winder II, a little worn cosmetically (some paint loss), but works great
- 2 120 6x7 backs with protective caps
- RZ L Grip with leather strap and electromagnetic release (push button) as well as cold shoe
- Genuine Mamiya Neck Strap
- 77mm Protective UV Filter (Hoya) with case, fits all RZ lenses (not pictured)
- 77mm 83A Warming Filter (Tiffen) with case, fits all RZ lenses (not pictured)
- RZ67 Original Manual (not pictured)
- AE Prism Finder Original Manual (not pictured)
- Mamiya aluminum case to hold it all!
Asking $775 for everything. There is some wiggle room in the price if you don't want or need the L Grip or the extra 120 back.
I also have an RZ67 Polaroid back with the original vertical and horizontal masking slides (available separately: not part of this package) for $85.
I would really like to avoid shipping this if I can, so if you are in the NYC metro area, let me know, as we can probably arrange to meet somewhere. If you can also pay in cash, I will take $25 off to cover PayPal fees.
Thanks for looking!
To those who have asked, no, I am not interested in parting this kit out. As I said in the original post, I can take out the L Grip or the extra back if the price is too steep for you, but that's about it.
This outfit is still available -- I've had several inquiries regarding the "wiggle room" mentioned above, so here's what I've told the interested parties: if you don't need the L Grip and the extra back, I'll take $660, which seems more than fair, given everything that is included here.
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
Since I've had several people outside of the US express interest in this, I can't say that I'll ship it for free, but how about I cover $25 of the shipping cost, regardless of whether it is shipped within the US or not?
I would love this camera. A huge upgrade from my Pentax67
A nice tax write off, too.
Okay, here's the deal: one of my clients just canceled a big shoot for this week, so I need to sell this ASAP --
Here's what I'm willing to do.
I will sell the body with the 90mm lens, the AE prism finder, the winder, a single 120 6x7 back, the strap, and the L grip for $580, plus shipping. That DOES NOT include the case or the other lens or the other back, but it also means that the shipping will be a lot cheaper.
I would have to do paypal with a cc but I want all this- including the polaroid back....is this an option? I'm in Iowa though....
j e s s i c a | d i t t m e r