Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,216   Online: 949

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS Pentax 6x7 MLU + 105 F2.4

I got this camera off of a trade because I always wanted to try one out. She was fun while it lasted but the the others cameras were getting jealous and they all started bickering. In all reality, I want to get my setup down to one camera for medium format, so this beauty has to go. Itís very hard to let go though.

The camera is the pentax 6x7 MLU with non metered prism. Few nicks here and there but overall really great condition. Everything works the way that it should. Iíve put 5ish rolls through it and the images were fantastic. Perfect spacing, perfect exposure, perfect focus. Also comes with the the pentax strap, , and a grip for your right hand. Batteries are also good.

105 f2.4 The lens extremely smooth focusing, aperture works the the way it should, The barrel has a few marks on it but still clean. The glass is very good. 1 particle inside and nothing on the rear and a 1 small spots on the front. I mean very small. Comes with a lens cap.

Im located in Indiana, Prefer to sell to USA, paypal preferred,

$430 OBO shipped and paypal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pen4.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	247.9 KB 
ID:	47525

Name:	pen2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	254.6 KB 
ID:	47526

Name:	pen1.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	258.2 KB 
ID:	47527

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I also would possibly trade for a very nice speed graphic with lens (aero ektar, im wishing) or a average one + cash.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    GRIP- sale pending.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Body-lens, sale pending.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Congradulations on your sale of this gear. Could you tell me where you got the grip? I'd love to have one of these on my 67.

Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It just came with the camera. I did find there is a guy on ebay that makes them and sells them.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin