Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,999   Posts: 1,524,320   Online: 829

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Bronica ETRSi system kit

Hi all,

For sale is my Bronica ETRSi kit. I bought this used a number of years ago (my very first medium format camera) and expanded it a little over time. I only used it sparingly. Looking through the viewfinder again today prepping all the items did remind me how beautiful it is though - I'll miss it for sure.

Ideally i would like to sell it all together, but I am very willing to break it up and sell pieces individually if there is interest.

A glamour shot (this is not everything)

20120312_0016 by s.kunstadt, on Flickr

photos of the rest of the items
    : http://www.flickr.com/photos/skunstadt/sets/72157629206935402/with/6830988744/

The list:
    Item cost ($) condition (adorama scale)
    Bronica ETRSi body 40 V
    AE-II metered prism 100 G
    speed grip E 20 E-
    75mm f/2.8 PE w/ hood 45 E+
    150mm f/3.5 PE w/ hood 125 E+
    120 back (x2) 40 (for both) E-
    220 back 25 E-
    Polaroid back 35 E-
    nps Polaroid back 20 G
    Beattie Intenscreen 40 D

Whole package 450

You can see that mostly it is in good condition - the only things that are rough are the AE-II metered prism (it's only cosmetics on the outside though), and the NPS Polaroid back (also only cosmetics). The lenses are as close to pristine as I think is reasonable for a used camera - they look really good. The body has one area on the front that has been scraped. I do not have the advance crank for the body when not using the speed grip (it can still be advanced by hand though). 120 back #2 was a little finicky with the spacing last time I used it, so I'm essentially giving it to you free with the other 120 back.
    That's all I can think of to comment on. Please ask for clarification on anything if you have questions.

I am also open to offers if you disagree with my pricing

Shipping is extra (via ups, usps, or fedex, insured) likely ranging from $4.50 to $15 depending on the size of the item.

Thanks for looking! Please leave a reply if you want something, but priority will be given by PM receipt order.

(I am new on APUG, but you can see my feedback on LF-Forum and PentaxForums under the same name, or on ebay under sknewyorkcity)
    Mystery 4x5 // Fotoman 69s with Nikkor SW 65/4 // Paubel Makina 67 // Sony NEX-5n (CV 15/4.5 M & Zeiss 24/1.8 Sonnar) // Pentax K1000, ZX-L, K-10D
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/skunstadt/

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I guess I'd also be open to trading for some large format 4x5 gear...
    Mystery 4x5 // Fotoman 69s with Nikkor SW 65/4 // Paubel Makina 67 // Sony NEX-5n (CV 15/4.5 M & Zeiss 24/1.8 Sonnar) // Pentax K1000, ZX-L, K-10D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    interested in the package. Pm'd you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Heck of a deal. I'd not sell any of my pieces for 2x your asking price.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I had a question via PM about the functionality of the kit (meter operation, light-seals, etc.). I thought I'd just respond here so everybody can see:

The meter works great - it runs off the same battery that powers the shutter in the body. (N.B. with the beattie intenscreen installed I found that the meter should be set to +2 exposure comp. to maintain accuracy since it reads through the focusing screen. or you could just adjust the ISO setting if you prefered). The meter has Aperture priority auto or metered manual modes.

As far as light seals: the great thing about the way this camera is made is that there are no foam/fabric seals to worry about. the pieces lock together with ridges, etc in such a way that extra light-blocking material is unnecessary.

Also, this wasn't asked but, the locks for the film back are functional as well: the shutter will not release if the darkslide is in, and the darkslide will not remove when the back is off the camera. great features.

So, to sum up: take it out of the box, put some film in, and start shooting!

BrianL: have you not looked at ebay recently? it's a wasteland of unsold bronica equipment! and KEH won't give you anything for standard ETR equipment - they only want the special commemorative editions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm interested in the Etrsi Body, Speed Grip, 75 2.8 PE and 2x 120 backs. Would you ship to Canada? If so how are we looking at?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Body, Prism, Grip, 75PE, 120 backs, and Beattie screen probably spoken-for at this point.

150mm f/3.5 PE, 220 back, and polaroid backs still available.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    UPDATE:

The Body, Prism, Grip, 75PE, 120 backs, and Beattie screen are now SOLD and out of my possesion.

The 150mm f/3.5 PE, 220 back, and polaroid backs are still available.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I know the going prices today and the value to me far exceeds the prices. It is a first rate high quality system and to move to a 35mm system of similar quality and develp an equiv kit would far exceed the price of selling the system. as I have a 35mm back, I can use it with both films and suggest anyone getting the Etr system to get the 35mm back. It is a question of value that is personal vs prices that are market driven.

If I were to want to replace it with a 35mm system, it would be probably be a Contax RTSIII and the body alone would exceed the going price of the Bronica. Next would be a Pentax LX but again the same issue for a kit near as complete as the Bronica set up as a 35mm. I could go down to a Leica SL series or Leicaflex as these bodies are very reasonable but add a lens or two and same outcome. Only combo making some sense would, for me, to be is moving to a Rolleiflex system; I have a T and could build on it or, to a Leica say M3 or 4 as I have a CL but see no advantage in the M series for everyday use over the Cl with the top rated Summicron-c 40mm lens.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Thanks again for the comments BrianL.

This is a bump - same items available for purchase:
    150mm f/3.5 PE, 220 back, and polaroid backs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin