Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,830   Online: 846

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - 4x5 (?) casket set

Here is a casket set probably made for 4x5 or 1/4 plate. There is no manufacturers name on it that I can find. The set includes the barrel with an aperture, case, and 4 elements - 15cm, 25cm, 35cm, and 45cm. If you look at the sheet below, which is not for this set but does show values for the combinations and the resulting lengths and coverages, you'll see that this is probably for 4x5 or so. The 45/35 combo covers 5x7 but I doubt any of the other combinations do.

I have not used this casket set but do use another one and have used a few of them. Personally, I really enjoy the flexibility and honing in on exactly what I want for a shot. But, you clearly have to put in some effort to figure the f-stops, etc. Basically, you pop it on and get an infinity focal length, divide by the diameter of the aperture, and that's that. If you measure the various aperture openings on this lens and use the chart below, you can get very close very quickly with little effort. I normally make up my own chart for each set that I've used.

I'd like $225 including shipping and insurance in the US.

Please PM or EMAIL me, preferably with the email option from the forum. PayPal and USPS money orders are both fine. $$ to APUG if sold here

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Surely someone can use this. Make me an offer! I'd rather someone be using it than have it sit here.
    Cheers,
    Richard

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    It looks really nice, but I'm broke. Sorry.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin