Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,878   Posts: 1,629,549   Online: 1002

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Kodak Super XX 12X20 Sheet Film

For Sale are 3 boxes of Kodak Super XX 12x20 sheet film each box contains 10 sheets all been cold stored

I'm asking $150 per box shipped or all 3 boxes for $400 shipped within the CONUS

If interested please send me a PM

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow. Trying to think of a more rare offering that I've yet seen in the APUG Classifieds. Don't think I can...

Good luck!

Ken
    "There is very limited audience for the arty stuff, and it is largely comprised of other arty types, most of whom have no money to spend because no one is buying their stuff either. More people bring their emotions to an image than bring their intellect. The former are the folks who have checkbooks because they are engineers, accountants, and bankers—and generally they are engineers, accountants and bankers because they are not artists."

— Amanda Tomlin, Looking Glass Magazine, 2014

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah I been a hoarder when it comes to this film I just don't see using it anytime soon! Hopefully I'm not off the wall on the price?
    Last edited by TStodPhoto; 04-03-2012 at 01:17 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Still have the film?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin