Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,229   Posts: 1,532,858   Online: 1011

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Kodak Super XX 12X20 Sheet Film

For Sale are 3 boxes of Kodak Super XX 12x20 sheet film each box contains 10 sheets all been cold stored

I'm asking $150 per box shipped or all 3 boxes for $400 shipped within the CONUS

If interested please send me a PM

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow. Trying to think of a more rare offering that I've yet seen in the APUG Classifieds. Don't think I can...

Good luck!

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah I been a hoarder when it comes to this film I just don't see using it anytime soon! Hopefully I'm not off the wall on the price?
    Last edited by TStodPhoto; 04-03-2012 at 01:17 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Still have the film?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin