Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,720   Posts: 1,483,130   Online: 1242

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Is the Aristo head 6" in diameter and is a D5 chassis the same opening as the D2 where the head sits . I'm sorry for all the questions but a friend has a D5 chassis buried in his attic that he wants
    to give me , and i'm wondering if the coldlight would fit . If it does i'll buy the head and the line stabilizer from you . Thankyou for any light that you can shed on this. johnpohl19
    P.S. I'll still buy the stabilizer no matter what .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello , If i don't hear from you soon , i might spend my money on something else . Let's get the show on the road ,Git er dun ! It's not like i'm anxious or anything . Thanks , johnpohl19

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello--I am looking for an Omega D2 or D3 lensboard for a 50mm lens. Also a D2 6x7 lensboard.

Do you have those items?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello , I've sent you several messages and i'm feeling as though you never received any of them .
    I still want the Aristo head and the stabilizer , please get back to me . Thanks , johnpohl19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin