Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,909   Posts: 1,521,573   Online: 805

Shooter
    Medium Format

FREE!!! Omega D3 enlarger - Donation to Apug suggested

I recently picked up an entire darkroom for a very nice price locally. I mostly bought it for a few pieces but I have no need for this enlarger. It appears to be in great shape and still working although the baseboard is a little rough it still looks flat. I'm more than willing to pass this along for free to another APUG member. It would however be nice to see a $20 donation to the site. If you do or not it's up to you, total don't ask don't tell on my end.

The enlarger includes:

50mm lens
    75mm lens
    135mm lens
    Omega D3 autofocus enlarger
    Omega "Type D" lamphouse
    35mm neg. carrier
    6x6 neg carrier

I will also throw in a Polycontrast filter set (under lens), a few trays, and an enlarger timer. If I can find a spare 4x5 carrier I will toss that in too. I have several easels laying around so one of those will go with it as well.

The only bad is that I only got one nose cone with this unit, (appears about 1" deep, has 75mm lens in it) and the 50 and 135mm lenses are missing their retaining nuts. I also have at least one other nose cone (I believe for 135 or 150mm) that I will throw in, I will look for others.

Sorry for the horrible pics; I just packed up my digi gear and only had my phone handy.

I'm in Newtown, PA, about 45 minutes north of Philly, and just across the river from Trenton NJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG1046.jpg   IMAG1047.jpg   IMAG1049.jpg   IMAG1050.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have family in that area,let me see what I can do. How long would you be willing to keep it till pickup can be arranged. I would be happy to donate to Apug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sure wish I lived closer to Philly!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rkmiec View Post
    I have family in that area,let me see what I can do. How long would you be willing to keep it till pickup can be arranged. I would be happy to donate to Apug
    Since I'm in an apartment and I don't really have a lot of room to keep it, I'd prefer to move it sooner than later.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    DANG! This is a great offer! I have an Omega D2, which is very nearly like this, and I paid $150 for it just last year from a local photographer here who was clearing out his stuff - and with only one lens and hardly any other extras, like carriers. Folks, if you're tempted by this, GET IT!!! It is a very easy enlarger to use and you absolutely will not be disappointed. Heck, if I was anywhere near PA, I'd keep it for myself and make a double donation to APUG for it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm trying to figure out a way to get to Philly in the next few days. Dang working for a living anyway.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    My sil lives in newtown can you give me til tomorrow to call and see if she can pickup by this weekend

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Rkmiec, responded to your PM. No problem, I'll hang on to it for a few days

So far rkmiec has first dibs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If first dibs falls through ill take it, i live in reading and can pick it up anytime from now till
    monday.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin