Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,116   Online: 934

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

FS Hasselblad 150 f2.8 lens near mint with matching hasselblad hood. £295

I have a Hasselblad 150 f2.8 lens for sale. Near mint. The glass has no marks or fungus. There are a couple of tiny marks on the filter ring, otherwise, no marks on the barrel.
    It comes with the original hasselblad hood, which has a few light marks inside and outside. I can also throw in a Hasselblad Bay 70 - 77 filter ring adapter. £300 plus shipping.

I live in the UK. The price for tracked and insured shipping via Royal Mail Airsure in Europe will be £17 and £20 for the rest of the world. Shipping within the UK will be £8.50.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I also have a Hasselblad 205 tcc with tcc film back in excellent condition if you want a camera to go with the lens.

Regards

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_8982.jpg   _MG_8984.jpg   _MG_9110.jpg   _MG_9004.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin