Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,534   Online: 857

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS JOBO CPA2 with Lift

Jobo CPA2 (s/n 11 397), Type 4070 with Lift, bottles, measuring cups. 115V 60Hz 440W This unit has the older motor and will not handle the heavier Expert drums. I inherited this unit from a friend about ten years ago and never used (I have been using the ATL1500). He used it tp process B+W, E6 and Cibachrome. I tested the processor for about 30 minutes and everything is working.

If you would like to pick it up, it is at my workplace at 68th Street and Lexington Avenue, in New York City.
    Shipping will require two boxes: one for the processor and one for the lift. It would need to be shipped UPS Ground and will probably cost approx. $80.

Payment by PayPal. $350.00 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6447.JPG   IMG_6448.JPG   IMG_6450.JPG  
    Last edited by Renato Tonelli; 04-11-2012 at 09:31 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Forgot to list power specs

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by shuttershane View Post
    PM sent
    Sale pending.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available -

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No longer available - Sold elsewhere.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin