Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,672   Online: 871

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS Beseler 45 Negative Carriers, 35mm and rare 6x12

Up for sale are two 35mm negative carriers one is a full frame carrier that will allow the printing of the negative rebate. These two carriers are essentially brand new and I still have the factory covers. The 6x12 carrier is a very well made conversion from probably a 6x9 or 6x7 carrier. Beseler never made a 6x12 carrier as far as I know, so if you print 6x12 or are thinking of printing 6x12 you will like this carrier. I would like $25 for the regular 35mm, $35 for the rarer full frame carrier and $85 for the 6x12. All prices are net to me plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35mm Negative Holders.jpg   35mm carriers 1.jpg   35mm carrier closeup.jpg   6x12 holder #1.jpg   6x12 holder #2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump to start the new week....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 6x12 is spoken for...waiting for payment.

I can't believe that the other ones are not spoken for. I have at least three carriers for each format that I print. I usually print more than one negative at a time and it is nice to have the negatives in there own carriers as it cuts down on possible damage by continually replacing the negatives in one carrier...much more convenient as well. This works very well when you are printing color and it takes a while for the print to be processed you can be working on the next negative w/o having to remove from the negative carrier.

Make me an offer on the 35mm carriers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    (just testing a post, please ignore)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sunday night bump How about $45 + shipping and paypal for the two 35mm holders?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lets give this another chance...make me an offer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin