Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,315   Posts: 1,536,695   Online: 925

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikon F Motor drives and finders

Hello to all
    I have for sale a Nikon F 250 motor drive, F-36 motor drive, a cordless battery pack, two non-metered prism finders and a motor ready Nikon F

The F-250 Motor drive and box:
    The motor drive is in really good condition as you can see from the pictures below. The foam in the light seal seems to recover its shape but slowly. The box has crack up the side of the lid and has writing on it. I am looking for $550.00.

The F-36 motor drive and cordless battery pack:
    The F-36 battery pack is in good shape. It has some scratches as you can see in the photos. The battery pack is in rougher shape with some cosmetic scratches on it. I took it apart and one of the inside terminals had a small amount of corrosion on it. It is missing the battery pack connector. I am asking for 250.00.

Motor ready Nikon F:
    The Nikon F has a chip out of the side of it (shown in the pictures). The shutter speeds have not been tested but they sound correct. The camera will come as a body only without the prism. I am asking 150.00

The two prisms:
    Both prisms are in really good condition. I am asking 200.00 each

I also have a cord and a battery pack which I can combine with any of the above for extra.

I am open to offers. Buyer pays shipping and if you have any questions or want more photos please let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _IGP8060.JPG   _IGP8023.JPG   _IGP8011.JPG   _IGP8019.JPG   _IGP8014.JPG  

_IGP8042.JPG   _IGP8038.JPG   _IGP8056.JPG  
    Last edited by dancluff; 04-13-2012 at 04:08 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: grammar and some modifications to what is for sale

Shooter
    Multi Format

Bump and price adjustment

Hello, I have sort of forgotten about this thread for a while but I am still looking to sell everything. I have reduced what I am asking:

For the F-250 motor drive down to 500.00
    for the F-36 with the cordless pack 200.00
    For the Nikon F 130.00
    Down to 150.00 for each of the prisms.
    I have an external battery pack and cord which for an extra 180.00 I will include with the motor drives

If you are interested in combining things make me an offer on the lot.

I have tested the battery pack and on the drives and both drives work. The speeds change as the setting changes. I can not guarantee the accuracy of the speeds however.

I realize I do not have much history of online buying and selling as I am not a big online buyer and seller but this gear is a bit too specialized for the home market. I sure we can come to an arrangement that leaves us both feeling at ease.

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump
    If you are interested make an offer if you feel my prices are too high

Shooter
    Multi Format

Price lowered

Still not interest?
    Prices dropped to:
    F-250 $475.00
    F-36 $175.00
    Black motor ready Nikon F $110.00
    Finders $125.00
    Battery Pack with cord $160.00

Thanks for looking

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin