Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,920   Online: 1015

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS: Rare Canonflex R2000 W/Lens and Half Leather Case

I have an working and in good condition Rare Canonflex R2000 35mm Camera for sale. The lens is the Original Super-Canonmatic R 50mm F/1.8. It is not working, the focusing ring just spins. The glass has some small fungus spots that could most likely be removed. Other than that the glass is scratch free and very clean. The camera fires properly on all shutter speeds and they sound close or dead on. The bottom half of the original leather case with strap is included as well. There were relatively few of these made, so heres your chance to own one. How about $110.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 United States. Email if interested and or for pics. Thanks, Mike.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Some Pics

Sorry these are not the greatest pics as I did not have a tripod and just a point and shoot with automatic flash. Thanks, Mike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3662_edited-1.jpg   DSCN3664_edited-1.jpg   DSCN3665_edited-1.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi Mike;
    Have you sold the camera yet? If not I am interested, but live in Denmark.

Regards
    Peter

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin