Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,245   Online: 741

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

FS Schneider Super Symmar 110 XL lens boxed, near mint £790 plus shipping.

For sale is my Schneider 110 XL Super Symmar Linhof Selected. I bought it second hand about 6 years ago but have only shot about 2 photos on it as my change of job and young family means I have little time for landscape and architectural photography (hence the sale of so much equipment over the past few weeks). The lens has no marks, scratches, fungus or haze and no dust inside. I can see no marks on the barrel. It is pretty much mint. It comes with a Linhof panel. The shutter sounds fine. The test shots that I made were well exposed and sharp.

I have heard that the Linhof selected means that Linhof chose the best lenses, but I don't personally know if that's correct or not.

The lens has a huge image circle, 288mm @ f22. I understand that they have been used on 10 x 8 cameras. It has a 67mm filter thread and weighs about 450g without the lens panel (the linhof panel show in the pictures is included in the sale). I accept bank transfers, paypal and payment on collection. I live in Stanmore, North London and you are welcome to come and inspect the lens here.

I will ship the lens to the EU, United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand by insured, tracked post.

I have positive feedback on this website and others that I can refer you to.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Regards

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_5542.jpg   _MG_5544.jpg   _MG_5549.jpg   _MG_9380.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent, please check.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Now sold. Thanks for the interest.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin