Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,118   Online: 866

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

(4) Chamonix 5x8 Holders w/ pouches

hey all,

Well I *thought* I was going to get a 5x8 back made for my Calumet C-1, but after doing something thinking, I've decided to scratch that idea.

So here's (4) holders. All in tip-top shape, and to the best of my knowledge, 100% light tight. They're the BEST holders I've ever handled. TOP quality manufacturing, and the tolerances are EXTREMELY tight. Joints are solid, no bowing/twisting of the wood. Absolutely beautiful!

Each come with a Chamonix leather(might be faux leather, not sure) pouch. These are very nice in that they incorporate magnets to hold the flaps closed, much quieter, and longer lasting than velcro!

Priced @ $125/each, plus $8 for each shipping in the USA via Priority Mail

If you purchase all (4) holders together, I'll cover shipping, so $500 total to you for all 4 shipped to your doorstep.

Postal Money Orders/Cashier's checks/Personal checks and cash are all happily accepted. I've been here for a while now, and I believe that my reputation from past transactions can attest to my honesty.
    I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL any longer. I've decided to remove myself more from "the grid", and get away from computing so much.

please see my other listings for (5) 4x10 holders and some 4x10 cut Provia(2012 dated too )

thanks!

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BUMP

O.B.O.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD

on LFF, pending receipt of payment

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin