Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,486   Posts: 1,571,305   Online: 772

Shooter
    Medium Format

Canon ST-E2 Speedlite Transmitter (LN)

I have never really used this except for simple tests while sitting around the living room. It works great and would be great for some one who wants to adjust lighting ratios on the fly with multiple canon speedlites. It comes with everything you see in the pictures. I can't find the instructions but they can easily be downloaded from the Canon website.

$165.00 includes u.s.p.s. priority, insurance, and signature.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ZU4U8965.jpg   ZU4U8969.jpg   ZU4U8971.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format

Price reduced

It's still available. I'll reduce the price to $125.00 Plus the shipping and handling. U.S. buyers only. Thanks

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Oops, wrong item...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Probably not a whole lot of film shooters would look at this considering it doesn't work on a film camera.
    "Fun? Ah yes, the employment of time in a profitless and non-practical way."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes it does! I use it on my canon 1V all the time.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin