Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,719   Online: 1027

Shooter
    Medium Format

Omega 5x7 and 4x5 Enlargers for sale - Toronto

I apologize for the ads being a bit vague...

Both enlargers are in storage and before getting at them I'd like to see what sort of interest there is before committing myself to hauling them up. Have to be willing to pick them up in the Toronto to Oakville area. Sorry, I can't pack them for shipping. I will not part out either kit, sorry. Not entirely sure of the value - I'll entertain offers and will get back to anyone who's interested. Hope that's OK within the APUG community! Would rather work through APUG than eBay! Not looking to retire on the sale, but not looking to give it away either - I'd like to be fair to both myself and the potential new owner.

Omega E-5 with a cold light head (the Omega florescent circulite) for sale. Homemade baseboard and top portion of head repainted flat black. Reasonable condition. 3 autofocus rails -I believe one is a blank, I can't recall what the other 2 are... two 4x5 neg holders (one with glass, one without) and two 5x7 neg holders (one with glass, one without). A couple of lens boards including extended one for a 150mm. Also have an E series to D series neg holder adapter - but it doesn't work with the particular E-5 - I think mine is an older version.

Omega D-2 Enlarger with a variable condenser adapter kit I never used - I think it was new... Good to fair condition. Off the top of my head, I have a 4x5 anti newton, 4x5 glassless, 6x6 and 35mm. I may have a couple of others... A couple of lensboards...

Lenses: 150mm Rodenstock Rodagon, 105mm Schneider Componon S (I believe! Sorry about being vague once again!) - may be a couple of others...

Drying Screens
    Saunders 11x14 Easel

Thanks for your interest. And patience...

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM sent on the 5X7

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    wish u all the best, i never like it when i see enlarge being dumped away!

these are gems!

Shooter
    Medium Format

I am from Ohio and very intrested in Omega 5x7 enlarger.How about$250.00?

Email me finnl61r@yahoo.com

Both enlargers are in storage and before getting at them I'd like to see what sort of interest there is before committing myself to hauling them up. Have to be willing to pick them up in the Toronto to Oakville area. Sorry, I can't pack them for shipping. I will not part out either kit, sorry. Not entirely sure of the value - I'll entertain offers and will get back to anyone who's interested. Hope that's OK within the APUG community! Would rather work through APUG than eBay! Not looking to retire on the sale, but not looking to give it away either - I'd like to be fair to both myself and the potential new owner.

Omega E-5 with a cold light head (the Omega florescent circulite) for sale. Homemade baseboard and top portion of head repainted flat black. Reasonable condition. 3 autofocus rails -I believe one is a blank, I can't recall what the other 2 are... two 4x5 neg holders (one with glass, one without) and two 5x7 neg holders (one with glass, one without). A couple of lens boards including extended one for a 150mm. Also have an E series to D series neg holder adapter - but it doesn't work with the particular E-5 - I think mine is an older version.

Omega D-2 Enlarger with a variable condenser adapter kit I never used - I think it was new... Good to fair condition. Off the top of my head, I have a 4x5 anti newton, 4x5 glassless, 6x6 and 35mm. I may have a couple of others... A couple of lensboards...

Lenses: 150mm Rodenstock Rodagon, 105mm Schneider Componon S (I believe! Sorry about being vague once again!) - may be a couple of others...

Drying Screens
    Saunders 11x14 Easel

Thanks for your interest. And patience...[/QUOTE]

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin