Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,473   Posts: 1,570,974   Online: 829

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Mamiya 50mm f6.3 Press, Super 23, or Universal Lens, with Finder, Caps - $490

Reposting this lens by itself, as the rest of the Super 23G has sold --

This 50mm f6.3 is a dazzling lens, and it is in immaculate condition. Shutter is spot on, no marks on the glass, just lovely, and it comes with both caps and a 72mm to 77mm filter ring adapter (made it easier to switch filters from the RZ to this body and back again). The 50mm auxiliary finder does have some internal dust, but it doesn’t affect the view, and the parallax adjustment works great, as does the shoe lock. It also comes with the Mamiya metal lens shade that is made especially for this lens.

NOTE THAT THE CAMERA IS NOT INCLUDED OR FOR SALE! IT'S GONE ALREADY!

Asking $490, via PayPal, plus shipping.

Shooter
    Large Format
    The reputation that this lens has earned as an extremely sharp wide angle is well deserved -- if I had had space for the Super 23, I would have kept it just to use this lens, but I also have an RZ (and large format cameras as well).

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    One of my biggest regrets is selling that camera and lens. Good luck on the sale!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Large Format
    It is a fantastic lens, thanks --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Your lens would work very nicely with this unique modified body, just an idea to help you sell your lens: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mamiya-Super...ht_3397wt_1344
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Large Format
    Interesting suggestion, but taking the RF off the body of one of those cameras seems kind of like overkill to me, especially if you want to use it to shoot people. They are very easy to focus, after all; they're designed to be used on the fly --

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Price is $490, plus shipping.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin