Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,892   Posts: 1,520,860   Online: 1179

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mamiya Super 23

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBob View Post
    If you serious about getting into the Super 23 world virtually all the "mint" ones are gone. This one is fine, realize you will have to sink 2 to 300 into a good CLA by Clarence Gass (in Kansas City). You will then have a like new operable camera that you will love. As noted, the back with the lever IS the one with the most enjoyment and can be very hard to find. Call Clarence, see how soon he can get you in (I pray he is still in business), then buy this camera. The photos one can get from one of these with a little time, a tripod and an eye for a picture can be spectacular.

Bob E.
    I'm not sure if that was directed at me but I've actually already got a Super 23 in near mint condition. I'm just looking for some replacement parts (ie the grip)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kyle,
    I have someone now that is very interested but not quite ready to move so I will keep you in mind if for some reason the deal falls through.

Lets mark this pending for now.

Thanks guys

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This baby sold today. Im really pleased someone will put it to its intended purposes.

Now on to the Koni-O for me!
    The mamiya system is so much more versatile but the Koni is simple and all I need in a 6x7 rangefinder.

Have fun with it Byron!

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Bruce! Pleasure doing business with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin