Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,201   Online: 1015

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Badger M-1 4x5 monorail

Here is what the listing said from the person I got it from:
    The Badger M-1 4x5 monorail was made for Badger Graphics a few years ago. I bought to see and satisfy my curiosity. It’s a basic, 12” simple monorail with about 25mm of movement in all directions: swing, tilt, shift, rise & fall. My favorite is the rear base tilt. I took the front lock apart and now all locks work well and hold positions. It takes many Sinar accessories, like lens boards, and has a graphlock (universal) back so you can use roll film backs. It comes with stand and bag bellows, a Sinar size lens board with a #0 opening and an adapter to 4” boards. Pop off the bellows, rotate the standards, and the camera is compact enough to travel. Perfect & easy to learn with) or cheap enough not to care what you do with it…

It is too much of a squeeze for my 47mm.

I have a Schneider Super Angulon 90mm f8 Multicoating with Sinar board for an additional $175. It is in OK shape. Rear element: slight dent and edge scratch on outer surface, 1/2mm scratch in inner surface. Front element some coating issues on inner element. Shutter sounds good.

$200 including shipping Continus US. PayPal. Please email any questions. +$175 if you want the lens.

+$50 for some holders and a box of Tri-X 320 50 sheets exp 4-2012

+50 HP Combi Plan

Everything runs $475 shipped to US and you are ready to shoot. Extras are already discounted to sweeten the deal, not sold seperatly at these prices, but everything is negotialble.

PS: The chocolate bar is not included, but I have a bar from Indonesia that expired 3/2012. If you buy everything before I eat it, it is your's!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02873.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	865.7 KB 
ID:	51314Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02876.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	143.7 KB 
ID:	51315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02877.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	284.2 KB 
ID:	51316Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02878.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	669.1 KB 
ID:	51317

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent re:above.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sold Pending payment.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Just wondering about the chocolate bar here,as it come from my country

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    is the super angulon sold as well?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin