Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,908   Posts: 1,584,633   Online: 839

Thread: FS: Fuji 690BL

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Fuji 690BL

This camera will make you more virile.

That is the truth!

This is BIG...it takes amazing pictures....very easy to use..scares children....sort of looks like a clown camera...burns film...

Fuji 690BL with 100/3.5 lens

VF perfect, RF perfect

The Fuji lens cap sucks but it is included. I added a non name cap that is much better. Also has a B+W UV filter and a collapsible hood that screws into the filter. Not the original hood but this is better. Also included is the original users manual; really pretty funny

Camera in nice condition. Some rub marks, a few scratches etc.... not a collector! Lens is perfect. No internal marks or issues at all. Some brassing on outside

I really love this guy but since I became addicted to 810 this is just too small

$450 $15 shipping in CONUS

Happy to ship to Canada

Paypal only as a gift or you pay the fees

7 day money back

Don't be scared

The vivitar 285HV that I have listed in another ad goes very well with this guy...I will make you a deal on both.

Feel free to make an offer; not exactly sure what this is worth.

please e mail me:
    david@dearbornphoto.com

go here for PICs:
    http://www.rangefinderforum.com/phot...6quot-3b/cat/4
    david
    Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    The link to the pics is not working, for me at least. I bet the three periods in a row are throwing things off.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I suck at this

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/phot...6quot-3b/cat/4

Thanks for pointing it out
    david
    Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump
    david
    Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price drop $400
    david
    Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi David. I still haven't gotten all the filters and pouch that I paid for a couple weeks ago. Nor have I received any partial refund. Have you forgotten to make our transaction right? Bob in Michigan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi David, after more than a year, I still have not received the package that I paid for. Missing some filters and the pouches and you have not given the refund you promised. I suppose I will never receive the items or the refund. Hopefully, other's will see this post and beware. Bob in Michigan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nanthor View Post
    Hi David, after more than a year, I still have not received the package that I paid for. Missing some filters and the pouches and you have not given the refund you promised. I suppose I will never receive the items or the refund. Hopefully, other's will see this post and beware. Bob in Michigan.
    Good heads up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nanthor View Post

Looks like I forgot. I got a heads up from LFF where I occasionally show my face.

Sorry
    Can't seem to pm
    Please e mail me
    david
    Atlanta, GA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin