Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,720   Posts: 1,483,136   Online: 1251

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Pentax Digital Spotmeter

Don't need 3 of these, so I'm selling this one. Keeping a backup for my main one.

This one is in nice cosmetic condition, except one thing. It looks like some spores or something are making their pathway across the inside of the glass on the lens. Not sure why, but its there. Electronics function perfectly, and when comparing to my other two digi spots, its right on exposure-wise.

Please note that the "condition" aforementioned isn't readily seen unless in strong light. Viewing through the viewfinder, it doesn't hamper viewing whatsoever.

Comes with the green strap(can be cut off prior to shipping if you want me to) and the case. I stuck a piece of velcro hook material on the side, and a piece of the loop on the end of the lenscap, so that I'll never lose it when in the field. So far its worked great!

Because of the "condition" of the glass, I'm asking a little lower price than these normally go for here.

$275 shipped in the USA
    int'l add $25 for express mail shipping

paypal "gift"(or cover the fees, 4%), personal check, money order or cashier's checks are all fine by me. Cash too. P/U in person in LA is cool too.

thanks

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ****SOLD****

on LFF

thanks

Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin