Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,546   Online: 1066

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Back up for sale: Hasselblad kit

I'm putting this back up for sale, I need a faster shooting system than this affords(well, fast for MF speed-wise).
    So going to the H-system since rentals are everywhere to be found.

1. 503CW body W/ WLF. Black leather w/ chrome trim.
    Body is in 9/10 condition according to one of KEH's buyers rating scale, John Izumi(here in LA). Has acute matte-d(double notch) screen(part # 3042215) installed.
    WLF has a mark on the magnifier, and some paint loss on the pop-up section, but otherwise in perfect operational condition.
    Body comes w/ both body caps
    $1000 NET to me

2. 553ELX body. Black trim. Leather in good condition, no peeling or missing sections.
    Has acute-matte-d screen installed. Body has a good bit of wear, but is still fully fuctional, and IMO, the best buy in Hasselblad-V system body-wise. Mirror up is super simple, and takes (5) AA batteries.
    WLF(black trim) is in great condition, no marks or excessive wear. The screen re-sells for $175-200 itself, so you can save some on getting it with this body.
    Body comes w/ both body caps and a fresh set of AA batteries installed. Some extra fuses are also included with the sale. Comes with small button release OR(you choose which one) the big(speed) button release.
    $450 NET to me

3. 150mm CF lens.
    Great lens operationally, glass is very clean. Has some mild wear on the barrel, focus turns smooth, and isn't worn down like many 150's you come across. PC sync works fine.
    Comes w/ front+rear caps and lens hood(original HB)
    $350 NET to me

4. 80mm CF 2.8 lens.
    Same condition as the 150 above. Clean glass, some tiny speckles internally. Flash sync works great. All shutter speeds are accurate according to my chrome exposed with this lens last week.
    Comes w/ both caps + lens hood(original HB)
    $450 NET to me

5. 50mm CF-FLE(floating element) f4 lens
    Very clean glass. Works perfectly. Shutter works great, pc sync works fine too.
    Comes w/ both caps + lens hood(original HB)
    $900 NET to me

6. (3) A12 backs. Silver trim, no peeling or constriction of leatherette.
    All the newer style w/ built-in darkslide holders.
    All have straight darkslides, and are completely light-tight. Spacing is even on all 3.
    All are in same condition, a few very light scratches on the chrome trim, and some rub marks/light scratches on the darkslide holders(they're plastic, what do you expect ;-)?)
    All will come with a take-up spool in them as well!
    $175 each, NET to me

7. (1) A24 back.
    Very good condition. Bought, and used once. Works great!
    Comes in box w/ foam. No paperwork, but who cares about that but stuffy collectors who handle their cameras with gloves!
    $60 NET to me

8. (1) Polaroid back. Works with BOTH 503CW + 553ELX(so it goes above the top of the body, not below).
    Works fine, glass insert has a few tiny marks on it that occasionally show up on polaroid, but its a polaroid, its not supposed to be perfect!
    Has some paint loss throughout, but its a user. Rollers will be cleaned prior to shipping so you'll have it super clean .
    Darkslide is straight, no bends. Back is light-tight.
    Works with the PM45(below) prism just dandy!
    $60 NET to me

9. (1) PM45 prism.
    Latest non-metered model.
    Works on ALL bodies, including focal-plane shuttered/metered bodies
    Great cosmetic condition, no scratches, a teeny-weeny bit of internal dust. Super bright viewfinder though!
    Rubber eyecup is super supple, and will last for many more years of use before getting hard
    Comes w/ protective cap for the base as well.
    $400 NET to me

10. (1) CW winder w/ remote + hand strap.
    Works great. Works with this body. Cosmetically it looks great too.
    $350 NET to me

11. (1) 6093T bellows lenshood.
    Comes w/ B60 adapter.
    Bellows tear/pinhole free, and overall, in clean condition.
    $75 NET to me

12. (3) extension tubes. 12mm/21mm/55mm.
    All older, but work fine.
    $30 each, NET to me

13. Filters (all B60 size) ($25 each shipped in USA(except pola), int'l add $10). Each come in their own plastic case. All are pretty clean. Have been used. Work well as intended.
    Softar I
    Softar II
    Softar III
    81A(warming)
    Polarizer $60 shipped in USA, int'l add $10
    Bay 60 LEE adapter ring $35 shipped in USA, int'l add $10

14. Releases(for 553ELX body)
    (3) 6" button releases $10 NET
    (1) 30' button release $40 NET
    (1) small button $25
    (1) large(covers both holes) SPEED button $15

All items are sold AS-IS. I don't like to play games with people, these cameras have been used, and they've given me flawless results(if only the operator was flawless , the results could be even better ). If it arrives damaged(and it shouldn't, I pack very carefully), please let me know ASAP.

All prices above are + SHIPPING and Paypal fees. I also accept Money Orders, and if we've done business by personal check before(and I can remember you), I'll take checks. All checks will need to clear before shipping.
    I won't mark item's value down on customs forms, c'mon guys...

For small items like filters and the cable releases, figure $6 for priority mail in the USA. Int'l add another $10 for Priority Mail.
    Larger items such as backs, bodies, the prism and lenses will be shipped Priority Mail in the USA, Int'l they'll go via Express Mail ONLY. Fully insured.
    Int'l Please inquire for shipping quote and include what you're interested in within your message if you're interested in multiple items.

thanks

-Dan

pictures can be seen here:

http://photobucket.com/dstone_503CWbody

http://photobucket.com/dstone_553ELXbody

http://photobucket.com/dstone_Vlenses

http://photobucket.com/dstone_moreHB
    Last edited by DanielStone; 06-05-2012 at 07:00 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: cleaning up some typos/grammatical errors

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought a F4 from Dan two weeks ago and he was great to work with very prompt with packing and shipping and the F4 was nicer than he stated. I would buy from him again if he offers some thing I am looking for.

John R. Gauvin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey all,

Sorry, been out of the house all day, and have been getting PM's left and right.
    Unfortunately, the new APUG forum software doesn't allow me to enter text into the box to respond to messages on my phones web browser, or put up a reply on any threads. IDK why, I have an android phone, IDK... I'm not a techno-geek, so its beyond me

Here's the updated list of whats sold/available still/not available anymore:

503CW SOLD on LFF
    (3) A12 backs SOLD on LFF
    PM45 Prism SOLD on LFF

EVERYTHING ELSE IS STILL AVAILABLE

PRICES ARE FIRM

thanks

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A24 back is SOLD, pending receipt of funds

here is the breakdown:

503CW Body-----------------------------------SOLD
    553ELX-----------------------------------------Pending, waiting to hear back
    50/80/150 lenses-----------------------------Pending, waiting to hear back
    (3) A12 backs---------------------------------SOLD
    Polaroid back----------------------------------AVAILABLE
    PM45 Prism------------------------------------SOLD
    (3) Extension tubes---------------------------SOLD
    6093T Hood-----------------------------------Pending, waiting to hear back
    CW Winder w/ remote+strap----------------AVAILABLE
    Filters(all of them)---------------------------AVAILALBE
    B60-67mm step up adaper------------------AVAILABLE
    Electronic cable releases(all)(553ELX)------AVAILABLE
    Extra 553ELX buttons------------------------AVAILABLE

thanks

Dan
    Last edited by DanielStone; 06-07-2012 at 04:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bumpalump, all items in reply above listed as "available" are still available. prices are still the same

thanks

Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin