Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,208   Posts: 1,531,912   Online: 1113

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Classic Bronica Users- 500mm & 300mm Komura Lens with 1 Helical Unit II

I just need to get some of my collection in the hands of Bronica lovers who will use them. To that end, I have an extremely nice 500mm f7 Komura and a 300mm f5 Komura lens which use the Helical Unit II. I wish to sell both lens and the one Helical Unit II which work with them. I can email pictures to persons who are interested, just send me a pm with your email address. I will also post some pictures later today of these lens. These lens have pristine single coated glass with no marks/smears/fungus/etc. There is the typical dust, but that won't affect your images. Asking $750 for the group, with 3% of that going to APUG, plus shipping/insurance and paypal fees as may be applicable. I also have the 400mm f5 Komura with another Helical Unit II and leather cases for them, but at this time I plan on keep it for my S2A and EC cameras. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here are some images of the 500mm and 300mm lens which come with a Helical Unit II. Reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking. Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 500mm-Komura-f7-barrel-8401.jpg   500mm-Komura-f7-barrel-glas.jpg   300mm-Komura.glass.jpg   300mm-Komura.f5x3313.jpg  
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi, Jon.

If these are still available in a week or two, I may be interested -- your asking price is reasonable. I currently use the 400mm, 600mm, and 1200mm ED Nikkors with a Nikon focusing unit for S with bayonet adapter to make it work with my S2A and EC-TL.

Conrad

Conrad Smith
    1458 Wyman Court
    Laramie, WY 82072
    cgsmith@uwyo.edu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds good. Keep in touch...we are neighbors out West. Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BTW, the 300mm lens comes with its Komura leather case with strap.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump to stimulate sale.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still available. Reasonable offers considered.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have decided to keep these lens. They are no longer for sale. I might change my mine later, but at present, I have pulled out my Bronica 6x6 systems and plan to use them. Thanks. Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin