Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,188   Online: 973

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: GraLab 450 Timer; GraLab 560 Footswitch; Treadlite T51SC3 Footswitch

1. Gralab 450 Timer is clean and accurate when compared to my GraLab 900. The only flaw I can see is cosmetic. The left dial looks like it has a crack that has been repaired. Good repair because the dial is solid and shows no sign of coming apart. Just a little excess glue by the looks of it. $50.
    2. Gralab 560 Footswitch also clean and goes well with the 450 timer. Fits any GraLab electronic timer with an output jack. $20
    3. The Treadlite footswitch is different. You plug the footswitch into the wall outlet and your target device (2- or 3-prong plug) into the end of the footswitch wall plug. Foot on the footswitch turns the target device on; take your foot off turns the device off. Good condition. $5

Plus actual shipping. 3% to APUG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GraLab560-1.JPG   GraLab450-1.JPG   GraLab45-2.JPG   TreadliteT51SC3-1.JPG  
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still Have the footswitch for Gralab 560?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Footswitch sold. Thank you ToddB.
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Is the timer still available?

Quote Originally Posted by walbergb View Post
    1. Gralab 450 Timer is clean and accurate when compared to my GraLab 900. The only flaw I can see is cosmetic. The left dial looks like it has a crack that has been repaired. Good repair because the dial is solid and shows no sign of coming apart. Just a little excess glue by the looks of it. $50.
    2. Gralab 560 Footswitch also clean and goes well with the 450 timer. Fits any GraLab electronic timer with an output jack. $20
    3. The Treadlite footswitch is different. You plug the footswitch into the wall outlet and your target device (2- or 3-prong plug) into the end of the footswitch wall plug. Foot on the footswitch turns the target device on; take your foot off turns the device off. Good condition. $5

Plus actual shipping. 3% to APUG

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin