Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,968   Posts: 1,558,509   Online: 1087

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

For Sale Kodak 2D 8x10 complete camera and many spares

Now that I have a Chamonix 8x10 camera, I have for sale a complete Kodak 2D 8x10 View camera in great shape. The red bellows are intact, supple, and light tight. I've made long wet plate exposures outside with no light leaks. It comes with an epoxy repaired tripod block, and the Extension Rail, and ground glass/holder. For spares, you get a complete rear standard that has a few knobs missing, a spare ground glass holder, a complete front rail, hinge, and center plate, plus a complete spare front standard. The spare front standard was modified by the prior owner and gives you rise, fall, tilt, swing/shift that are all friction held using plastic covered knobs. There is also a leather strap and screws in the ziploc bag. This camera and spares served me well for over 2 years for wet plate. I used the modified front end with a 12" wollensak velogstigmat II and it worked fine. It was a challenge with the petzvals I used for wet plate though, so the standard front end is currently mounted. All brass is original patina and not restored. There is plenty more life left in this kit. In fact all you need is a spare bellows, and ground glass for the spares and you would have 2 working cameras.

I would like $700 plus shipping and paypal.

Here are some pictures. Lenses and Bread board Tripod are not part of this deal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak-2D-1.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	52405Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak-2D-2.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	256.8 KB 
ID:	52406Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak-2D-3.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	286.3 KB 
ID:	52407Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak-2D-and-Platform-Tripod-2a.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	308.4 KB 
ID:	52408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak 2D and Darlot.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	52409
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    Now that I have a Chamonix 8x10 camera, I have for sale a complete Kodak 2D 8x10 View camera in great shape. The red bellows are intact, supple, and light tight. I've made long wet plate exposures outside with no light leaks. It comes with an epoxy repaired tripod block, and the Extension Rail, and ground glass/holder. For spares, you get a complete rear standard that has a few knobs missing, a spare ground glass holder, a complete front rail, hinge, and center plate, plus a complete spare front standard. The spare front standard was modified by the prior owner and gives you rise, fall, tilt, swing/shift that are all friction held using plastic covered knobs. There is also a leather strap and screws in the ziploc bag. This camera and spares served me well for over 2 years for wet plate. I used the modified front end with a 12" wollensak velogstigmat II and it worked fine. It was a challenge with the petzvals I used for wet plate though, so the standard front end is currently mounted. All brass is original patina and not restored. There is plenty more life left in this kit. In fact all you need is a spare bellows, and ground glass for the spares and you would have 2 working cameras.

I would like $700 plus shipping and paypal.

Here are some pictures. Lenses and Bread board Tripod are not part of this deal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak-2D-1.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	52405Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak-2D-2.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	256.8 KB 
ID:	52406Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak-2D-3.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	286.3 KB 
ID:	52407Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak-2D-and-Platform-Tripod-2a.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	308.4 KB 
ID:	52408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodak 2D and Darlot.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	52409
    bad question, but is this available?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is now sold thank you.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin